Q: When I am braking the headlights and taillights blink.

When i am braking the headlights and taillights blinks about 3 times. Seems like its not all the time. Could it be a short in the wiring?

3. When I am braking the headlights and taillights blink.

Q: Damaged radiator causing overheating

It is fairly normal for a blown head gasket to happen when there is a leak in the system. In addition to the repairs the mechanic has suggested, I would also recommend repairing the radiator support to address the original...

Q: Daytime running lights flashing.

You need to check the charging system to make sure the voltage output is not over about 13.7 volts. If it is then have charging system checked. The fog lights and daytime running lights are on different circuits and should...

Q: Driving radio went off came back on, radio stayed on after removing key turned the power off now car won’t start

This problem sounds like you have electrical connection issues with the body control or engine control modules. You should first have computer system scanned for codes and then have connections disconnected from control modules and checked for connection issues and...