Q: When I am braking the headlights and taillights blink.

When i am braking the headlights and taillights blinks about 3 times. Seems like its not all the time. Could it be a short in the wiring?

3. When I am braking the headlights and taillights blink.

Q: Speedometer and Odometer not working, plus ABS and brake light is on

Hi! That's a lot of random electrical issues! The speedometer/odometer/ABS problem may all have a common thread, however. The wheel speed sensor circuit is involved in proper operation of all of them. I would check that sensor and its connectors...

Q: Emergency flasher won't work

It seems that your Nissan may have an issue with the emergency flasher switch or perhaps the flasher relay itself. This is definitely both an electrical issue and safety issue that should be resolved as soon as possible. As you...

Q: Car still won't pick up speed the spark plugs were bad but not sure if the coil packs could be bad to but I don't have a way of kn

Hi there. Anytime you have a check engine light on the dashboard, it's because the computer detected an error picked up by one of the sensors on your car. By having a professional mechanic come to your location and complete...