Q: When I am braking the headlights and taillights blink.

When i am braking the headlights and taillights blinks about 3 times. Seems like its not all the time. Could it be a short in the wiring?

3. When I am braking the headlights and taillights blink.

Q: Front axle thunks when turning

That does sound like the problem. The u-joints spin with the wheel all the time on your Jeep. Do not delay the repair for too long. If the u-joint fails, it can cause more damage and possibly lock the wheel,...

Q: How do I play music from a USB flash memory device?

Your Accord’s audio system can recognize several different external devices, including flash memory devices (dongles, USB drives, etc.). To connect your USB dongle, just follow these simple steps: Open the center storage console and locate the USB connector. Connect...

Q: Engine runs but the car does not move.

Check the transmission fluid level and see if its low. If the fluid is full and red in color, then the transmission is slipping. You can try flushing the transmission fluid and changing the filter. If that does not have...