Q: When I am braking the headlights and taillights blink.

When i am braking the headlights and taillights blinks about 3 times. Seems like its not all the time. Could it be a short in the wiring?

Hi there. There could be a short in the brake light switch causing the lights to flicker. Check the circuits in the brake light circuit to find a short to ground. Look for any wires that are fused to other wires. Repair any wires that are burned into other wires. If you need further assistance with troubleshooting your flashing lights, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

3. When I am braking the headlights and taillights blink.