Q: Lights and gauges

Lights and gauges aren't working. Headlighs, tail lights and turn signals all work. What can be the problem?

3. Lights and gauges

Q: What would cause my engine to make a squealing noise in my 2012 Jeep Wrangler

Hi there. From your description of the noise and when it occurs it sounds like it is coming from the belt. It may be as simple as a worn out belt or one of the engine accessories may be failing....

Q: if the mechanic broke the water pump bolt while trying to remove it- who is responsible to pay for the repair?

A 2011 model year car is "generally" too new to have a bolt so stuck that it is broken on removal. It is possible the mechanic encountered a stuck bolt but simply used the wrong technique to remove it (common...

Q: Nothing happens when I push the gas pedal

The P0104 is probably the key. This is a code for the Mass Air Flow circuit. What it means is that the reading from the MAF is not along the lines of what the ECU expects. The 171 and 174...