Q: Lights and gauges

Lights and gauges aren't working. Headlighs, tail lights and turn signals all work. What can be the problem?

This may be related to a short, a faulty gauge cluster or a faulty instrument cluster voltage regulator. The instrument voltage regulator regulates the voltage supplied to the various gauges in your vehicle’s dash. When this is not working properly, this may cause the gauges in your dash to dim or flicker erratically or in some cases provide false readings. I would recommend having an expert from YourMechanic come to your location to diagnose and inspect your vehicle.