Q: Lights and blinkers not working.

I have a loose AC fan wire. In addition, the blinkers and lights on the driver's side fail to go on when I set the alarm.

The AC wire can be fixed but would have to be checked to see if a fan is broken first. I would recommend having a mechanic, like the certified ones at YourMechanic, come and check it out for you to see what is causing the problem. Whoever put the alarm in for you did not hook up to the parking lights, but the turn signal circuit. We at YourMechanic would be happy to fix that problem as well.

3. Lights and blinkers not working.