Q: Light saying don't go over 60 in my b m w

Light saying don't go over 60

3. Light saying don't go over 60 in my b m w

Q: Check Engine Light blinking fast

You most likely have an engine misfire. The cause could be an ignition coil, spark plug, or plug boot problem, such as the valve cover leaking oil into the spark plug hole, shorting the coil out. I recommend that you...

Q: Hi Richard, I would like to check with you how much the labor would cost for changing 05 BMW X5 engine? Thanks.

The remove and replace labor time depends on the sub-model. The range is roughly 20 to 30 hours. As far as the parts cost, that depends on whether you want a brand new engine, a rebuilt engine, a used engine,...

Q: Honda N WGN 660 5cc japanese frequent limp home mode

Hello, thanks for writing in about your Honda N WGN. A likely possibility related to the misfiring may be that the car's computer may have tried to recalibrate the fuel supply as a result of the faulty throttle control relay...