Q: Light saying don't go over 60 in my b m w

Light saying don't go over 60

3. Light saying don't go over 60 in my b m w

Q: Q: Service engine light

The service engine light or check engine light coming on in cooler temperature could be you gas cap seal but you would need to have the computer scanned first to see if you have codes in memory of the computer...

Q: Check engine light is on with codes P2063 and P2064

Hello. The codes you are getting are for the exhaust fluid injection system. Most of the time, this is the result of a failure in the fluid sensor. In some cases, the tank and sensor can be cleaned but most...

Q: My truck surges at low and idol speeds. Cold or hot. Sometimes quits when put in gear. Very low speed has a miss.

Hello and thank you for contacting YouMechanic. When you unplug the temperature sending unit the problem goes away but the engine light comes on. Check the plug to the sending unit for any corrosion or debris. Look at the pins...