Q: Lifting the back of my 2 wheal drive toyota tacoma

I want to add a lift kit to my 2 wheal drive toyota tacoma but to the back I have to add leaf spring to raise it any, but I heard that they don't do much to this truck and they just make the truck stiffer, so how can I add around 3 inches to the back of my truck?

There is almost an endless amount of lift kit suppliers and types of lift kits to use. The most common types of lift kits have springs and shocks along with shackles for the springs. I would recommend following a forum on the web to find what works best for the money.

3. Lifting the back of my 2 wheal drive toyota tacoma