Q: Level kit on my SUV so I can fit 33" tires

I want to level my SUV and be able to fit 33" tires so i was wondering if I have to buy a full leveling kit with 2.5 inch level for front and 1.5 inch in the rear, or could I just buy the 2.5 inch front and still be able to fit 33" tires on front and rear of the SUV?

Hi, thanks for your question. I’d be happy to provide my insight. Geometry is an important factor when it comes to altering a vehicle’s suspension as it affects many different components which are designed to flex and give to a certain degree. In order to allow the car to keep the proper geometry and ride, I would recommend buying the kit for the front and rear in order to maintain the proper ride height and geometry as this will provide the most factory correct ride and minimal wear on suspension components. Hope this helps and best of luck!