Q: left window stuck

The left side window is not going up. This is an electrical side window.

Hello. You could be having a problem with either the window regulator, the window motor, or both. If you hear a noise when you push the switch for the window, that usually means the regulator is broken. If you do not hear a noise when you push the switch for the window, that usually means that the motor is not working. I recommend having a certified technician, like one from YourMechanic, diagnose your window and make necessary repairs.

3. left window stuck