Q: Left turn works when it wants to. And blinks fast

when I signal a left turn it begans to flash rapidly" sometimes. The rear bulb is lit but doesnt blink. The front turn signal blinks rapidly. Other times it works fine. But it has more time not working properly, I have replaced both bulbs. this is the only issue Im having with the vehicle other lights and functions works with no problem. How can I fix this?

Hello there, a few common faults will cause your turn signals to blink fast and erratically on your 1999 Dodge Durango. The most common faults are the flasher units, turn signal stalk, failed turn signal housing, or a wiring harness fault. You have done well in replacing the bulbs first as this is the first step in diagnosis. A qualified Technician such as one from YourMechanic will be able to diagnose your turn signal fault and make any repairs required to resolve them.