Q: Left tire fell off looks like the ball joint only thing holding it in place is the break lines.

I can place the tire back on but as soon as i move the car it falls off. I was pulling out of the drive way and the car just fell.the breaks and roder and rim are all one piece. The only thing conecting it to yhe car is the break lines...

This sounds like you have broken ball joints on the upper and lower control arms. You should not try and drive it at all. You should have it towed to a shop or have a mechanic like one from YourMechanic come to you to see what the damages are and see if it can be repaired on site. You may need to replace more than the ball joints since brakes and other components may of been damaged.

• Left tire fell off looks like the ball joint only thing holding it in place is the break lines.