Q: Left rear turning signal doesn't work

I changed the bulb on the right side. I switched left & right connector and the right side still doesn't work. What can be the problem?

Hi there. Usually this issue is caused by a bad fuse or relay that is coming from the turn signal switch and sent to the tail light bulb itself. If you’re able to complete a simple electrical test to check for continuity you should be able to determine if the circuit is being completed. If you need assistance trying find the source of your turn signal issue, contact one of our professional mechanics to complete an inspection of the turn signal light issue.

3. Left rear turning signal doesn't work