Q: Left rear turning signal doesn't work

I changed the bulb on the right side. I switched left & right connector and the right side still doesn't work. What can be the problem?

3. Left rear turning signal doesn't work

Q: What does the i-VTEC indicator on the dash mean?

Your car is equipped with some pretty advanced technology all around, including in the engine. The i-VTEC (Variable Valve Timing and Lift Electronic Control) system is an intelligent engine performance system that’s designed to help reduce the chance of damage...

Q: Q: Loud humming noise

The bearing or brushes in your alternator are likely going out. You could also have another issue in your belt drive system causing the noise and lack of charging. A visual inspection of the drive system, a stethoscope to listen...

Q: found a patch of transmission fluid on the ground burning smell below my radiator

Hello, thank you for writing in. The vehicle is likely experiencing a leak or other malfunction with the cooling system. It is difficult to say without performing an inspection, but you can perform a basic one just by visually looking...