Q: Left rear turning signal doesn't work

I changed the bulb on the right side. I switched left & right connector and the right side still doesn't work. What can be the problem?

3. Left rear turning signal doesn't work

Q: P0420 OBD-II Trouble Code: Catalyst System Efficiency Below Threshold (Bank 1)

Hi there: the P0420 OBD-II Error code indicates that the catalytic converter is not working as efficiently as it is intended. If the voltage of the downstream oxygen sensor decreases, and begins to fluctuate like the upstream oxygen sensor, it...

Q: No gears in the transmission. I have a 545RFE transmission.

Hi there. First check the transmission fluid and make sure that it's full and red in color. Then check the harness to the transmission shifter position sensor and see if it's connected. There is a pressure relief valve in the...

Q: My Honda Accord 2008 has the vsa and a triangle light on. What can be wrong with my car?

VSA, or Vehicle Stability Assist, is Honda’s proprietary system to maximize traction and help stabilize the vehicle during cornering if the car turns more or less than desired. VSA also assists you in maintaining traction while accelerating on loose or...