Q: Left rear turn signal and break light not working.

I replaced all lights and even tried a new circuit board. The break lights and turn signal on the left rear doesn't work. When light are on it does work. Just not the break nor the turn signal. Could it be the flasher fuse

Hi there, thanks for writing in. If all of those parts have been replaced the only other possible causes would be a fuse or a wiring problem. It is possible that that light may have lost connection somewhere between the switch and the bulb. I would recommend first checking all of the fuses. Once the fuses have been checked and if no issues are found, I would then recommend having a qualified professional inspect the wiring in your lighting system for damages. This is most likely where the problem will be located. Once the source of the power loss has been located, the type of damage will determine the exact repair. Here at YourMechanic, we can have a technician come to your home or office to inspect and diagnose this issue for you, and make or suggest the necessary repairs.