Q: Left rear bearing needs replacement

How much charge to replace left rear bearing?

3. Left rear bearing needs replacement

Q: Car won’t stay locked when I use the remote to lock

The doors locking right after you unlock them or unlocking after you lock them are a safety and security issue concern. After checking into this issue I have learned that other owners have had the same issue and usually end...

Q: Q: My car won't start.

This may be related to a weak battery or a faulty starter relay. The starter relay directs power from the battery to the starter solenoid which then engages the starter when you turn the key. When this is not working...

Q: 1995 Honda Accord - Failed emissions due to having 1500 of 900 NOx ppm. Is there an easy fix here? They are saying it will cost me

If you are producing too much NOX this means your combustion is running too hot. This is usually caused by the engine running too lean or the EGR system is not flowing enough to cool the combustion. You should remove...