Q: Left rear bearing needs replacement

How much charge to replace left rear bearing?

3. Left rear bearing needs replacement

Q: Temp going up and down and jerking while driving.

The issue seems to be the head gasket is burned on your vehicle. The coolant is getting into the cylinders and the combustion gases are getting into the cooling system. This would explain why the engine would jerk when driving...

Q: Q: Vehicle hard to start

There can be quite a few reasons why you are experiencing a hard start condition in your Honda Civic. This can range from a weak fuel pump, dirty idle air control valve, a failing fuel pressure regulator or perhaps it...

Q: My 95 Honda Civic is only running on 3 cylinders.

Any time you have a misfiring cylinder the easiest thing to do is to replace the spark plugs and check the plug wires to see if valve cover leaks oil onto plug wires in spark plug holes. If it does...