Q: Left rear bearing needs replacement

How much charge to replace left rear bearing?

3. Left rear bearing needs replacement

Q: Opinion on buying a 2003 Accord

It's a 13-year-old car and 3800 dollars is a bit pricey, but prices in a lot of areas are different than where I am since I am in a big city. If it's in a good shape, first thing you'd...

Q: Q: Speedometer off

Hi. The cluster will most likely need to be replaced as they can not be re-calibrated. To test the cluster, a certified technician would be able to hook up a computer to the car to read out what the various...

Q: Q: Wipers not working

Hello. It is possible that your windshield wipers are not working because of the motor. However, there are other components in your windshield wiper system that could prevent the windshield wipers from working. The windshield wiper transmission, combination switch, or...