Q: Lean condition

I know why my check engine light is on its running lean on bank 1 and i really dont know where to start. Some have told me it could be a weak fuel injector and some said it could a leaky intake gasket. Please help inspection is due soon.

The engine may be running lean due to a dirty contaminated mass air flow sensor. If you use an aftermarket air filter that has to be cleaned and oiled then you should replace it back to a factory air filter that is dry type. Then clean out the mass air sensor using special cleaner for electronics spray. Once it is cleaned out then clear the codes and monitor fuel trim in the computer data to make sure the fuel controls are not trying to go rich and should be within plus or minus 3 when you are in a cruise situation.

3. Lean condition