Q: Q: Leaking water pump

The water pump in my car is leaking.

3. Q: Leaking water pump

Q: I felt a jolt while driving - could it be a transmission issue?

Hi. This is a good indication that the transmission has overheated and damaged a lot of the internal parts of the transmission. This could have been caused by low transmission fluid or extremely dirty transmission fluid causing a cloth in...

Q: It's runs really bad upon start up, but if allowed to idle for 30-45 min it will run perfectly.

Hi there. What seems to be happening is your engine is being leaned out when running cold until the engine reaches operating temperature. Check the coolant temperature sensor or the engine temperature sensor. These sensors could have a fault in...

Q: my car makes a sound like rocks rolling when i place car into drive cannot hear when in park on under load

It seems you have two separate problems. The "rocks rolling around a tin can" sound is most commonly from the exhaust system. Possibly a broken / loose baffle in the muffler or resonator. Most commonly would be a heat shield...