Q: Q: Leaking water?

Noticed yesterday that a considerable amount of water on the garage floor was on the passenger side. Car has not overheated and no warning lights have come on. Changes with the temperature gauge, no moisture inside on passenger side, no sweet smell inside car. I know it could be the water hose, heater core, or other. Where should I begin with the least expensive approach? Need repaired but not unnecessary if only a water hose is needed. Any suggestions would be helpful.

I also just checked the radiator. It's full. Also moved the car from garage floor and it was dry. However I let the car run for about 5 minutes. Turned heater on high and it was not as warm as I thought it would be. There is now a water spot size of frisbee.

3. Q: Leaking water?