Q: Leaking water?

Noticed yesterday that a considerable amount of water on the garage floor was on the passenger side. Car has not overheated and no warning lights have come on. Changes with the temperature gauge, no moisture inside on passenger side, no sweet smell inside car. I know it could be the water hose, heater core, or other. Where should I begin with the least expensive approach? Need repaired but not unnecessary if only a water hose is needed. Any suggestions would be helpful.

I also just checked the radiator. It's full. Also moved the car from garage floor and it was dry. However I let the car run for about 5 minutes. Turned heater on high and it was not as warm as I thought it would be. There is now a water spot size of frisbee.

Hello, thanks for writing in. If this was a coolant leak, then the coolant level in the car would be going low. It sounds like the water that you are seeing may be from the AC system. When the system runs, it builds up condensation inside of the cooling ducts that will eventually drain out leaving a puddle of water on the floor. Some of the times, it will accumulate for a while and then drain all of a sudden depending on how the vehicle is sitting. If you want to have this AC issue checked just to make sure, consider YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic can come to your home or office to see if there are any problems with it.

3. Leaking water?