Q: Q: Leaking water

Recently my clutch fan broke breaking my thermostat housing my radiator and my water pump.I replaced all components, but my car is still leaking water can you please tell me what may be the problem

Hi there. If you’ve recently had wholesale service completed on your cooling system (which based on your question it appears you have), the leaking water may be contributed to a coolant hose fitting that was not properly tightened or a coolant hose that has collapsed, especially if the old hoses were used. In many cases, when old hoses are used and installed on new components, the hose can become loose rather quickly. It’s always recommended to install new hoses anytime new components are installed. I’d recommend checking all the connections first for signs of leaks. The water leak could simply be condensation from the AC system. If everything checks out OK, and new hoses were used during the installation process, contact a professional mechanic to complete a car is leaking coolant inspection.

3. Q: Leaking water