Q: leaking steering fluid what cost to repair

has a leaking steering fluid..local k mart store, says hose replacement..cost $650..???

Hi Roger,

Thank you for your question. We’ll be glad to provide a quote if you know exactly which repair needs to be performed. If not, we’d recommend scheduling an inspection.

Our mobile mechanic will diagnose your vehicle and prepare a detailed, written quote for the repairs needed. The inspection fee will be either $70.00 or $80.00 depending on your area and that fee will then be fully credited towards the cost of repairs needed.

If you know exactly what part is needed, please contact us via email at hi@yourmechanic.com or by phone at 1-888-341-3994 with further information about the hose and we can quickly get you a quote.

Thank you Roger, and have a great day.

• Benjamin at YourMechanic

3. leaking steering fluid what cost to repair