Q: leaking fluid and nothing fixes it

my truck started acting like it didn't want to drive and was losing water. My chechanic is replaced the radiator, gasket,, thermostat, water pump, did oil change, now says it's the seal on the water pump. It's not fixe,, it's worse. This man either doesn't know what he's doing or he just wants my money. What's your opinion on all this.? Truck proble?? Mechanic issues?

A: Hey there. It sounds like you have replaced...

Hey there. It sounds like you have replaced the majority of the parts related to the cooling system. I assume you mean the water pump shaft seal in your description. If so, I would recommend taking the truck back to the mechanic who did the work and asking about a warranty on the parts. If the water pump was just replaced, presumably the seal on the pump should be under warranty, too. If the mechanic is still giving you trouble, or you would like another technician to take a look, have a certified professional from YourMechanic diagnose the leak and hesitation problem to have these issues corrected.