Q: Leaking diesel

Couple weeks back I had a busted fuel line on a 93 Peterbilt with a caterpillar motor it was a bad leak . Was told had to drive it nmw. My question is it possible for the diesel fuel to work it's way into the transmission and cause problems

Hey there, thanks for writing in. There should not be any way for diesel fuel to work its way into the transmission in any case. If you need to have the leak detected and fixed, a certified technician from YourMechanic can come to your home or office to advise you on a repair.

3. Leaking diesel