Q: Leaking coolant from passenger side

I have a coolant leak coming from the passenger side of my truck, I can't figure out if it's the head gasket or if it's just bad heater hoses. And unsure of how much somethin like this would cost to fix

Hi there. A properly executed pressure test on the cooling system by a qualified technician will uncover what it leaking and possibly uncover any future potential leaks. I suggest having a qualified technician perform an inspection to avoid replacing unnecessary parts. Your Mechanic has several available technicians that can assist you with a coolant is leaking inspection. Unfortunately, Your Mechanic does not offer cylinder head gasket replacement services.

3. Leaking coolant from passenger side