Q: Q: Leaking coolant

Changed waterpump front freeze plug thermostat and still leaking fluid

3. Q: Leaking coolant

Q: Hello I have a 1978 Chevy four-wheel-drive. I completely tore it down and restored it and put everything back together, but the dash lights are not working properly.

Hi there. It seems that the dashboard lights are grounded to the turn signal switch circuit. This will make your dash light come on when they are not to come on. For the indicator light staying on issue is the...

Q: My ignition is broken and theft system is causing it not to go in gear

You will need to have the damage to the shift mechanism checked to see what is damaged and have a mechanic like one from YourMechanic check and repair it for you.

Q: How to disconnect the factory alarm box

Hi, thanks for writing in. The factory alarm system is integrated into the modules of the vehicle and cannot be bypassed. If they could, then this would defeat the original purpose to stop theft of the vehicle. You will need...