Q: Q: Leaking antifreeze

My car is leaking antifreeze from the bottom by passenger tire. When car is running it spits antifreeze all over the inside of hood. car heater blows air but not getting warm. Do u think it's the water pump,

The leaking coolant sounds like it is coming from the water pump in the front of the motor. With this much coolant leaking I would recommend not driving the vehicle until it is fixed. This engine is very prone to engine damage when it is overheated. Now may be just a water pump but if overheated may be a cylinder head and gasket. I would recommend having a mobile mechanic like one from YourMechanic come to you and pressure test the cooling system to see if it is just the water pump and thermostat that needs replaced or you blew a hose. The test is needed first to be sure. The water pump is a very common failure on this engine.

3. Q: Leaking antifreeze