Q: Leaking air from part directly next to where the upper radiator hose connects to the fail safe and engine, wondering what part is?

I am leaking air and fluid from a piece directly to the right of where the upper radiator hose attaches to the engine. It has a dual prong coming out the back that connects to another part and appears to screw on. I just want to know what that piece is called if possible.

I haven’t seen one of those old Dodges in a long time. I wish I had a little better description of what you’re asking about. I’m going to go out on a limb here and say that you are asking about the A/C compressor. That would be belt driven with hoses coming out of it.

3. Leaking air from part directly next to where the upper radiator hose connects to the fail safe and engine, wondering what part is?