Q: Leaking air from part directly next to where the upper radiator hose connects to the fail safe and engine, wondering what part is?

I am leaking air and fluid from a piece directly to the right of where the upper radiator hose attaches to the engine. It has a dual prong coming out the back that connects to another part and appears to screw on. I just want to know what that piece is called if possible.

I haven’t seen one of those old Dodges in a long time. I wish I had a little better description of what you’re asking about. I’m going to go out on a limb here and say that you are asking about the A/C compressor. That would be belt driven with hoses coming out of it.

• Leaking air from part directly next to where the upper radiator hose connects to the fail safe and engine, wondering what part is?