Q: Leak spare tire hatch

It’s been a very rainy weekend. I went out to my Pontiac Torrent and noticed that the stuff I had on the floor was soaked. The carpet was soaked, too. So I checked for more water in the back of my car. I started taking everything out of the back and looking for where there might be more water. I opened the spare tire hatch and noticed about 7 inches of water! I’ve heard of other Torrents with this problem. My sisters car leaks in the front passenger’s side. How can this be fixed? What should I do? Thank you.

Hello! It is likely that the leak is from the sunroof drain holes being clogged or hampered causing the water to leak inside the vehicle. Sunroof torrents are known to develop a leaks in places like the weather stripping on either windshield or the weather stripping on the door.

If you need assistance with getting this fixed, consider enlisting a qualified mechanic who can pinpoint where the leak is coming from.

3. Leak spare tire hatch