Q: Fuel injector leak

my Lincoln Navigator has a leak on the injector, want to know how seriuos it is or is a problrm i have to deal with for some time?

Hello, A leaking fuel injector is not an emergency situation, however it will quickly cause drivability issues and performance problems. As you know, fuel injectors are designed to spray a very specific amount of fuel into the intake system to produce a very precise air/fuel ratio. When an injector is leaking this disrupts an otherwise perfect air/fuel mixture resulting in the engine performing poorly, emitting a raw fuel smell and causing stalling and starting problems. You may also notice your check engine light will come on when this happens. I would suggest having an expert from YourMechanic come to your location to diagnose and inspect your fuel injection system.

3. Fuel injector leak