Q: Leak in air conditioner

I have a leak in my air conditioner. It is down by the bottom of the radiator.

On your particular vehicle the A/C compressor is mounted low on the engine. The compressor has hoses attached to it that will also be routed in the general area. The vehicles condensor is mounted in front of the radiator and can leak also. The usual diagnostic procedure is to refill the system and detect the leak with an electronic leak detector or with UV dyes. In my experience, UV dye tests are a bit more precise especially when so many components are close together. The UV dye will leak out along with the refrigerant and stain the location of the leak. A qualified mechanic will have the proper tools and equipment to recharge the system, add the dye and tools to pinpoint the leak.