Q: Leak from the rear part of the engine

I have a leak in the rear of my engine. The dealership replaced the water pump and upper intake gasket, but the leak is still happening. Please let me know what is causing this.

A: The best way to determine the location of a...

The best way to determine the location of a coolant leak is by performing a cooling system pressure test. This test is just what it sounds like - it uses a special tool to pressurize the cooling system and pinpoint the source of the leak. I suggest you have another professional take a look. The team at YourMechanic is an excellent option, since we can make house calls to service your vehicle.