Q: Leak coming from fuel injector

I see a leak coming from the fuel injector.

3. Leak coming from fuel injector

Q: Passenger side seat belts getting stuck.

Hi, The seat belt system is designed to lock if pulled out too fast or if in a fast stop. Inside the mechanism for the belt there is a ratching mechanism that controls this locking and is not serviceable at...

Q: Why does my engine start up but then slowly turn off?

Hi there. Most vehicle accidents cause more than just cosmetic damage, especially when the front end is involved. In your case, without being there to physically inspect your vehicle, it's very difficult to give you a precise cause of the...

Q: Brake fluid was recently bled/flushed and the brakes still feel like they are grinding

Good question and thank you for the details. I want going to go through some things you may want to check and hopefully save you some money. If you come across a problem in any of the areas you will...