Q: Latch is jammed and doors won't close

Neither of my doors will close. It appears that the latch is jammed and it will not budge at all - not even manually. Can you tell me if I should start with looking for a wiring problem or look first for a blown fuse or is the problem something else? Thank you.

You can try putting a screwdriver in the latch and pull the door handle with the door unlocked. When you pull the door handle, pull the screwdriver to flip the latch back. The latches should flip open. If they do not, then you may want to enlist the help of a mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who can diagnose your door issue and replace your door latch if necessary.

3. Latch is jammed and doors won't close