Q: Lack of power

I was changing my air cleaner to racing ones cold air filter I removed the the air mass then I sprayed the throttle body with Wd40 then Engine light popped up in dash Ecm/Tcm fault ,thereafter now power on up hill climb so could the above be damaged

I think a good place to start would be to remove the aftermarket cold air system and put back the stock air filter and intake.

I’d recommend using some throttle body cleaner to clean out your throttle body. Also, use some electrical contact cleaner spray (or MAF cleaner spray) to clean off the mass air flow sensor (MAF).

If you’d like some assistance with this, feel free to contact a certified mechanic who can diagnose your loss of power firsthand and clean out the components I’ve mentioned earlier. Good luck!

3. Lack of power