Q: What is the biggest engine I can fit into my truck?

My question is what is the biggest engine I can fit into my truck 91 chevy silverado c1500 extended cab

3. What is the biggest engine I can fit into my truck?

Q: Truck cranks but won't start. Has good fuel pressure and spark. Engine will crank and run if you pour gas in the throttle body.

Hi there. Check the injectors harness with the key on and the engine off without trying to crank. There should be a voltage on one side of the harness supplying fuel to the injectors. Then crank the engine and back...

Q: Q: Reduced power mode

The reduced power mode is usually related to a Check Engine or ABS light coming on. When a problem is detected, the engine goes into reduced power mode to try and allow you to get to a safe stopping point....

Q: Mercedes Benz 190e car does not move when I step on the gas pedal a wire popped it's goes down all the way to the floor

You probably broke a throttle cable. It's just a short cable that goes from the accelerator to a complicated looking linkage on the intake manifold. This isn't a common failure so you may want to look hard at the linkage...