Q: What is the biggest engine I can fit into my truck?

My question is what is the biggest engine I can fit into my truck 91 chevy silverado c1500 extended cab

3. What is the biggest engine I can fit into my truck?

Q: Brake pedal pulses when pressed on a '93 Chevy 1500

If the brake pedal pulses, there are only two things that can do that. Either you need shoes because they are warped and new flat shoes don't fit on the warped drums and they will pulse because they are warped...

Q: How many man hours is required to change the spark plugs ?

Just to replace the spark plugs is going to require about 2.5 hours to remove the upper intake manifold and all the coils to access the spark plugs. If doing the job for a misfire then be prepared to replace...

Q: Q: speedometer not working

The vehicle would need to be lifted and the cable checked to see if it is turning. If it is, then the speedometer is bad. If the cable does not turn, then disconnect it from the transmission and see if...