Q: What is the biggest engine I can fit into my truck?

My question is what is the biggest engine I can fit into my truck 91 chevy silverado c1500 extended cab

Hello - GM big block (454 cu in) swaps are common, bigger (i.e. more cubic inches) engine surpass 572 with the same physical block configuration, and are available as "crate" motors, order it and drop it in. Speed cost $$$ - how fast do you want to go?

Hi there. If you are wanting to stay with the GM engines, then I say you can install any engine from the vehicles with 4 cylinders, 6-straight cylinders, V-6 cylinders and V-8 cylinders. All of the engines will fit into your vehicle as long as they are 540 cubic inch without modifying anything. Depending on what you are wanting to do with the vehicle. If you need further assistance with installing your engine, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.