Q: What is the biggest engine I can fit into my truck?

My question is what is the biggest engine I can fit into my truck 91 chevy silverado c1500 extended cab

3. What is the biggest engine I can fit into my truck?

Q: Bad fuel pump or another issue? 1992 GMC C1500

Hello - I agree with you that this is likely a fuel supply issue. There are several possibilities as the source of the problem fuel pump or fuel pump relay (runs, but gets hot and fails), fuel filter clogged, dirty...

Q: Blinker clicks too fast

The blinker issue is likely a burnt out bulb or a flasher relay. You can turn on your flashers/hazards to verify bulb operation. If all the bulbs work then you may need a new flasher relay. A left mirror...

Q: Air conditioning compressor

There may be an internal problem with the AC compressor. Look at the belt that drives the compressor and if it looks abnormally worn, the compressor may be putting extra resistance on the belts which can be a sign of...