Q: Lack of brake pressure on hard braking but no visual leaks.

Replaced brake pads on car today due to a shake, would typically diagnose to warped rotors but they were recently replaced and tested to be balanced. replaced pads and drove around lot to settle pads. pressure remained consistent but on the way home I tested a higher speed stop. 35-40mph and brake pedal depressed fully to the floor and pressure did not immediately return. no drop in fluid level and in no leaks on cardboard beneath car.

3. Lack of brake pressure on hard braking but no visual leaks.