Q: Knocking sound from motor and shutting off. its not head gasket,fuel injectors,tps,iac,sparkplug,dust.cap,mass air flow,ect . Help

my car had a check engine light on a month before this problem happened. i figured it might be an o2 sensor becuase i seen no change in the performance. i month later My car slowly started making a knocking sound while driving on hwy. 35-40 seconds max then battery light came on then started shutting off with the load knocking sound. I tried restarting while parked and it was sluggish starting. Oil, oil pump, fuel pump,spark plugs,wires,dust cap,coil fuel injectors,tsp sensor,aic,map sensor,mass airflow,battery,cables,alternator, belt are all good. I think a code reader would be the next option. Thank you if u can help!

A: I wish I could be more helpful, but I think...

I wish I could be more helpful, but I think you need a mechanic live and in person on this one. If you've checked all those systems and components and they're good, a code reader indeed would be the next option. An experienced mechanic will likely be able to quickly narrow down what is going on with your Honda. A certified mobile mechanic from YourMechanic can visit your home or office to inspect your engine's issues.