Q: Knocking sound from motor and shutting off. its not head gasket,fuel injectors,tps,iac,sparkplug,dust.cap,mass air flow,ect . Help

my car had a check engine light on a month before this problem happened. i figured it might be an o2 sensor becuase i seen no change in the performance. i month later My car slowly started making a knocking sound while driving on hwy. 35-40 seconds max then battery light came on then started shutting off with the load knocking sound. I tried restarting while parked and it was sluggish starting. Oil, oil pump, fuel pump,spark plugs,wires,dust cap,coil fuel injectors,tsp sensor,aic,map sensor,mass airflow,battery,cables,alternator, belt are all good. I think a code reader would be the next option. Thank you if u can help!

I wish I could be more helpful, but I think you need a mechanic live and in person on this one. If you’ve checked all those systems and components and they’re good, a code reader indeed would be the next option. An experienced mechanic will likely be able to quickly narrow down what is going on with your Honda. A certified mobile mechanic from YourMechanic can visit your home or office to inspect your engine’s issues.

3. Knocking sound from motor and shutting off. its not head gasket,fuel injectors,tps,iac,sparkplug,dust.cap,mass air flow,ect . Help