Q: knocking sound

I have a 2000 Chrysler town and country. A few months ago it stalled on me and started making a knocking sound. The more I press on the gas the more loud it gets.

You would first need to determine if the engine noise is a lower engine noise or an upper engine noise, as this would make a big difference on the repairs that would be needed for your 2000 Chrysler Town & Country. A lower engine knock can be from the crankshaft or piston rod bearing damage, and may require a replacement of the engine. However, an upper engine noise may be carbon in the engine causing knocking on the piston and may require the cylinder heads to be removed. Have the stalling and knocking issue diagnosed by a certified technician, such as one from YourMechanic.

3. knocking sound