Q: Q: Knocking sound

Stats out quietly then gets louder

3. Q: Knocking sound

Q: Q: No reverse gear

Hello. If your car will not go into reverse, it is an indication that the reverse gear in your transmission has failed. This will prevent the truck from going into reverse. To fix this problem, the transmission will need to...

Q: why is my steering wheel is not in the middle and hard to turn?

Hello. You may have an issue with your suspension or your tires. I suspect a suspension component because you mentioned that your steering wheel feels a little loose. A steering wheel should feel very responsive and it should not take...

Q: Q: Car oil leak

Hello. The oil can leak from any number of places on this engine. The most common places that this engine leaks oil is from the valve cover gaskets, and from the rear main seal. If it is dripping while the...