Q: Knocking noise

I had my heads changed out because of some broken bolt in the exhaust manifold now I have a loud engine knock at low rpm's

A handy and skilled technician can usually drill out and repair a broken bolt. but if the area has very limited access, some parts may need to be removed. If the knock is coming from the engine internals, there is a good chance there may be need for a rebuild. Check the oil for the proper level and the presence of any fine metal shavings. A YourMechanic certified technician can come to your home or place of business in order to perform a noise from engine or exhaust inspection to diagnose the issue and suggest any repairs.