Q: Knock sensor code

Just a check engine light

3. Knock sensor code

Q: Q: Weird noise

The gurgling sound you hear is likely coolant at work inside your radiator and heater core. The gurgling sound can be produced a few different ways. If the cooling system was not properly flushed the last time the coolant was...

Q: Bad Ignition/electrical issue - takes several cranks before it starts!

Hello there, you have a few different faults going on with your 2007 Chevrolet Impala. A vehicle should not have to crank long before it starts unless there is a fault. Given the codes you have listed there are a...

Q: Q: Check engine light turns on and off

Both of these codes are related to the oxygen sensor readings. More often than not, this will be caused by failing oxygen sensors. There could be other issues that can cause these codes, such as an engine misfire, failing catalytic...