Q: Knock sensor code

Just a check engine light

3. Knock sensor code

Q: Coolant circulation issues Impala LS 3.8L.

Hi Adrian. Thanks for contacting us today. Typically, when a water pump goes bad, it's the inner seals that fail, which leads to bearing failure and overall water pump failure. This will produce a slow leak of coolant. This video...

Q: AstroStart 2524 just beeps trying to start engine. Lock and unlock work fine.

Hi there. First check the starter wire, it is tan / light blue located at the ignition harness. Usually during installation of the remote start system this wire is cut leaving you with two ends. One wire is coming from...

Q: Is it the part or a deeper problem when the camshaft position sensor error displays after replacement

As a technician, anytime two sensors fail at once, I suspect there is something that both these sensors have in common. This common item is the likely point of failure. It is unlikely that two sensors would fail at the...