Q: Knock or rattle

When I give it the gas it rattles or knocks. Only then . I thought it was something rattling, but wound the window down and could hear it outside.

3. Knock or rattle

Q: Chrysler 300 C stalls and won't go forward or backwards at time when I cut the car off and back on it drives

If the engine is only stalling, or idling roughly, without putting the car in drive, then you probably have an engine management issue (fuel, ignition, air induction, etc.). On the other hand, if the stalling is only occurring once you...

Q: My headlights went out completely 2006 Chevrolet Impala

Hi there - check the fuses and headlight relay (behind the fuse box) first. These are the most likely failed components causing a lack of headlight function. If you would like assistance, I recommend a headlight system inspection by a...

Q: Back firing

If you were working around the distributor and loosened and re-tightened it you might have set the timing wrong. Specifically, delayed or retarded timing causes backfiring as the spark occurs too late and so part of the air fuel charge...