Q: Knock or rattle

When I give it the gas it rattles or knocks. Only then . I thought it was something rattling, but wound the window down and could hear it outside.

3. Knock or rattle

Q: Q: Truck not starting.

Your transfer case may have an internal issue or a shift linkage issue may be the cause. I recommend you have a qualified technician check to see if the transfer case is defective or you have just a linkage issue....

Q: My key won't come out of ignition for my 2007 Chevrolet impala.

Try turning the steering wheel hard from the left to the right and wiggle the key around a little bit. If the key is still stuck, then you will need to remove the plastic molding around the steering column to...

Q: Q: Car squeaking when driving

Hello. I will assume your vehicle is equipped with a manual transmission as it sounds like you are shifting gears yourself. The symptoms you've given are leading me to a malfunction in your clutch assembly, or engine and transmission...