Q: Knock or rattle

When I give it the gas it rattles or knocks. Only then . I thought it was something rattling, but wound the window down and could hear it outside.

3. Knock or rattle

Q: When carrying a load, van rough idles and loses power - 2001 GMC Savana 3500

Hello. There may be an issue with your fuel injectors. If the fuel injectors are clogged, this will not usually throw a Check Engine Light code but will prevent the engine from running properly. If a fuel filter becomes overfilled...

Q: Vehicle died, but it's not the battery

Hi, a few things can cause a car to die while in traffic. Battery connection is one thing. Check the terminal and make sure it has a clean connection. Inspect the drive belt to make sure its intact and not...

Q: Truck won't start -1997 GMC C1500

Hello. The description of the pop and then your car dying makes me check to see if the timing is correct. Distributors will sometimes shear their roll pins and the gear on the end of the distributor will spin. Sometimes...