Q: Keyless remote is not charging, does it have a battery?

Keyless remote is not charging, does it have a battery?

3. Keyless remote is not charging, does it have a battery?

Q: Charging problem - 1999 Cadillac DeVille

First, you should check for injector pulse and fuel pressure. If either of these are not working, then there are some specific diagnostic paths to follow. If it is only spark you are missing, check all the fuses. Make...

Q: My BMW 320i has smoke coming from the left side of the engine

You could have a small oil leak or even a coolant leak. When the fluid drops on a hot surface, it burns or boils. Coolant and oil leaks are easy to distinguish if you can get where you can smell...

Q: 2009 Bmw 650i left driver side fog lamp and low beam malfunction...already replaced bulb but light not on in the headlamp

If the headlight circuit uses a ballast, or other control circuitry, the output of the circuit should be tested. If power to the bulb is verified, and is within the Factory Service Manual specification, then the bulb is defective. If...