Q: Keyless entry sound on a 2017 Honda CRV to low,can this be upgrade to a higher sound?

Entry less sound on 2017 Honda CRV is to low, can this be upgraded for a higher sound; can't find my car in parking lot

Hi Carlos. Since your car is new, you should review the owner manual to see if they have a setting you can access. Your other option is to contact the dealership service to ask them about that. I was unable to find this in the service manual, so the dealership is probably the best option.

3. Keyless entry sound on a 2017 Honda CRV to low,can this be upgrade to a higher sound?