Q: Keyless entry and auto starter

have a 1990 Ford F-150 lariat... Auto locks and window. Am I able to program it to keyless entry? Also, am I able to put an auto starter on it?

3. Keyless entry and auto starter

Q: Just replaced spark plugs and wires and my car is still miss firing and I can't pin point why and my old spark plug is oil covered

Hello there, many faults will cause your 1988 Ford Contour to have a misfire even after the spark plugs were replaced. When oil is seen on the spark plug this indicates that the valve cover is leaking onto the plugs....

Q: My 1990 toyota landcruiser turbo diese 1HDT has a top speed of 180 km/hr but it max out at 140km/hr. How can I fix this issue?

Hi Henry. Thanks for contacting us today. Although a vehicle might have a "top speed" (on the speedometer) - most vehicles are limited for safety or government regulations. A Land Cruiser should NEVER accelerate past 80 MPH as they are...

Q: Q: Car vibrating while driving

Many things can cause a vibration such as the one you are describing. Separated tires, tires out of balance, worn u-joints, broken carrier bearings, out of balance or a bent driveshaft will cause a vibration that is speed related. Some...