Q: Keyless entry and auto starter

have a 1990 Ford F-150 lariat... Auto locks and window. Am I able to program it to keyless entry? Also, am I able to put an auto starter on it?

A: Hello. It is indeed possible to program you...

Hello. It is indeed possible to program your vehicle to have keyless entry and auto start. Most vehicles can be equipped with those features using aftermarket kits, however it would probably require a custom installation. I recommend taking the vehicle to a reputable custom or stereo shop, as they will likely have the knowledge, resources, and parts to take on such a task.