Q: Q: key won't turn

if I have the ignition switch changed out will I have to have a separate key for starting vs opening the doors?

3. Q: key won't turn

Q: Camaro won't turn off even without the key in the ignition

Well, I'm guessing this response is probably a little late, but we'll still take a stab at what may have happened. When the ignition switch is turned to the 'start' position in your vehicle, the body control module (BCM) receives...

Q: Will a fender from a coupe fit a sedan?

Hi there. In most cases, the front half of the vehicle is similar in dimensions for both sedans and coupe's of the same model. However, what can vary is the location of bolt holes and brackets for installation. In order...

Q: Electrical problems with keyless entry, headlights and radio

Hello. We will be happy to assist. The problem you are experiencing is common. The symptoms you have are identical to many other SL500 owner complaints. The component which causes all the misbehavior is the EIS (Electronic Ignition Switch). Symptoms...