Q: Key won't always start the car

Sometimes when turning the key in ignition the car won't start. It's not the battery, but maybe an ignition issue. If we turn the key slightly and put the car in neutral it starts up right away.

Hello there, thank you for asking about your 2006 Saturn Vue. This sounds like the contacts in the ignition switch are worn and not making good contact when turning the key every time. I recommend having the ignition electrical switch replaced by a certified technician from YourMechanic and rechecking the system to see if it starts normally.