Q: Key stuck in ignition tried turning wheel and moving shifter dealership got it out 2 months ago but don'T know how

Key is stuck in the ignition tried turning the wheel and moving the shifter it will not come out went to the dealership 2 months ago and they open the hood and got the key out in less than one minute so how did they get the key out I don't know and now it's stuck in the ignition again

3. Key stuck in ignition tried turning wheel and moving shifter dealership got it out 2 months ago but don'T know how