Q: Key stuck in ignition tried turning wheel and moving shifter dealership got it out 2 months ago but don'T know how

Key is stuck in the ignition tried turning the wheel and moving the shifter it will not come out went to the dealership 2 months ago and they open the hood and got the key out in less than one minute so how did they get the key out I don't know and now it's stuck in the ignition again

Hi there. I’m not quite sure what trick the dealership completed to get the key unstuck, but if you read this article, it should give you a few tips on how to remove a stuck ignition key.

3. Key stuck in ignition tried turning wheel and moving shifter dealership got it out 2 months ago but don'T know how