Q: Q: Key stuck in ignition

So I went to turn my car on and as I was in the rush the key didnt go in all the way but it did turn most of the way untill it was about to turn the car on then the key got stuck and wont move back and forth at all or in or out its just stuck about 1/3 of the key is out of the ignition but wint move from this at all please help

Hello there, a key getting stuck in your ignition is a common fault with your 2002 GMC Sonoma. The most common cause would be a worn key, faulty key cylinder, ignition switch, steering wheel lock, or a wiring harness fault. If you would like to have this checked, a qualified technician, such as one from YourMechanic, will be able to diagnose your key stuck problem and perform any repairs required to resolve this issue.

3. Q: Key stuck in ignition