Q: Key struck

I cannot lock my car since the key is getting stuck when I try to unlock it.

Q: Hello! I have a 2013 Honda CRV and it's making a grinding noise on a cold engine start up! I'm pretty sure it's the VTC Actuator.

Hi there. The replacement of a VTC Actuator is not really complicated. However, it will depend on your familiarity of the Honda four-cylinder engine and whether you do the right thing and purchase a service and repair manual for your...

Q: While at a stop the car does a jolting movement. Kind of feels like it's going to turn off. Does it while in reverse and nuetrul.

It is possible that you could have a faulty engine or transmission mount. When these mounts fail that can cause the engine to shake around at idle and in drive or other gears. I would recommend having your engine and...

Q: reactivate the walk away locking on my 2008 Honda Civic LX 2 door coupe. 5 speed.

Hi Jonathan. Thanks for contacting us today. I'm not quite certain what specific locking feature you're referring to with your 2008 Honda Civic. Most instructions for setting or making changes to electronic control features can be found in your owner...