Q: Key not working when I try and start car.

When I stick my key in the ignition it won't turn over, even though the lights and radio come on. Someone did try to steal it.

A: Based on the fact that someone tried to ste...

Based on the fact that someone tried to steal it, I would say it is possible that there is now a fault in your security system that is causing your vehicle not to start. However, it just could be an odd coincidence and there may just be a fault such as a bad starter or battery. I would ask for help from one of the mechanics at YourMechanic to diagnose why your vehicle will not start. They are experienced and have the proper equipment to get this problem diagnosed quickly and correctly.