Q: Q: Key not turning

The key won't turn in the ignition. It's possibly a bad ignition switch.

3. Q: Key not turning

Q: What is the best oil to use?

Hi there. If your engine is consuming too much oil, then I would consider checking the (PCV) Positive Crankcase Vent Valve and see if its plugged up. A PCV valve can plug up causing the engine crankcase to over pressurize...

Q: I have a 2003bmw 525i , I mistakenly put tranny fluid in the power steering canister now it is hard 2steer what 2 do now

Hello, thank you for writing in. While it is not terribly uncommon to run transmission fluid in the power steering system (they are both hydraulic fluids), newer vehicles tend to be designed to be used with specific fluids, and do...

Q: Q: Key locked in ignition

Hi, over time the tumblers in the lock cylinder can wear out or get debris lodged preventing rotation. The notches on the key also wear out over time which doesn't fully unlock all of the tumblers preventing the key from...