Q: Key for switch

With the Remote Control Starter, I can to use in the switch ?

3. Key for switch

Q: Radio does not work except for satellite radio

Sounds like the radio head unit is faulty. There are no serviceable parts, so replacement is the only option. You may want to enlist the help of a mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, to access the radio and pull...

Q: I changed my oil pan gasket and now there is a knocking at the back of the oil pan, what could it be

Hello, thank you for writing in. The first thing to do is make sure your oil level and type are correct. If you suspect that there may be a mechanical issue with the components towards the bottom of the engine,...

Q: Wrench light on dash after tune up and throttle body cleaning.

Hello there, many faults will cause the wrench light to be seen in your 2010 Ford F-150. When the throttle body was cleaned if too much cleaner gets on the throttle body sensor or into the throttle motor, then this...