Q: key does not function properly it is the master key-has the remote lock/unlock. It is also the only key we have

it is very difficult to turn the key in the ignition

I would recommend trying to jerk your steering wheel side to side while simultaniously trying to turn the key. You might also try to bump the shifter more towards park while trying to turn the key. If either of these solve the problem either you were not fully in park or the igniton cylinder may be faulty. I would recommend having a qualified professional take a look at your vehicle to determine if the ignition lock cylinder is functioning properly. If not, I would recommend having it replaced in order to avoid any further problems.

• key does not function properly it is the master key-has the remote lock/unlock. It is also the only key we have